Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Little Praise for My Little Man

I am going to brag about my little guy for a minute. He is such a joy at the moment. He is so easy right now.

He is sleeping well. He takes 2 naps a day, and he WANTS to go to bed around 7:00 PM. He rarely fights us on sleep anymore.

He is learning to play with toys and keep himself entertained. That is a blessing because I am able to get stuff done.

I drag that little boy all over creation running errands. He rarely complains and is so patient. He either sits in a cart or his stroller goes along for the ride.

He travels so well. We have taken him on long car rides and we hardly ever hear a peep from. He loves to ride in his car seat, and listen to music. It is fabulous.

He is also starting to take some steps. He is trying to go to quickly and just tumbles forward after about 2 steps. He usually laughs while he is falling. Pretty cute.

Anyway, brag over. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Awww! Its good to brag, Jess. Never apologize for it. God has given you a precious gift and you should go on and on about the blessings! I'm so glad he's doing well! Taking his first steps?! Scary... I remember last holding him, he was so tiny. Ahhhh!!!! I'm glad we'll be seeing you soon!

Moulton family said...

I'm glad Chase is being such a good boy. Thats great! sorry about Tuesday, hopefully we can get together really soon.