Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged x 2

I have been tagged twice. People must think I am quite quirky :)

Here are the rules:

Mention the rules on your blog.

Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.

Tag six bloggers by linking them.

1. I am a major people watcher. I would find it fun to just go the airport to watch people. Strange I know, but people are fascinating.

2. I shower at least once a day, and Chase gets at least 1 bath a day. Sometimes more. Hygiene is of utmost importance to me.

3. The thought of having any sort of hair on the bottom of my feet grosses me out. I have a phobia. I will not walk on my bathroom floor with wet or damp feet. I will always be on a rug of some sort.

4.Watching movies and TV is a sleep aid for me. When I can't go to sleep, I just turn a movie on or watch a TV show.

5. I can do a lot of "boy" push ups.

6.I love old movies and television shows.

The tough thing is that I don't really know of 6 other bloggers. I will give it a whirl.

Katie, Trisha Thomas, Melissa, Shiela, and Chrisy Myers. I don't know any other bloggers that haven't been tagged already.

No comments: