Friday, April 10, 2009

The 5th...

ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday! If you can believe it, I will be getting another U/S. The Dr. measured me yesterday, and I was still measuring about 1.5 to 2 weeks behind. She thinks everything is ok, but she wants to check and make sure the baby is growing well. I am not too concerned because I measured behind the whole pregnancy with Chase. Thanks to the Green side it doesn't look like we will have large babies. Woohoo! A small baby combined with my super long waist leads to me carrying on the small side. Another reason may be due to the fact that my body gets confused when I am pregnant. It thinks you should look pregnant from behind and not in the front :( I would be measuring way ahead if that were taken into consideration!!

It will be fun to see our little man again. I hope to be able to see more of the ultrasound this time around.

I think our hope for a mellow baby may be in vain. I think 4 out of the last 5 appointments the baby has been referred to as a "stinker." He likes to hide when they look for his heartbeat. They know he is ok because they can feel him moving. When they finally find the heartbeat, he starts kicking the doppler! I have to laugh because it keeps happening over and over. He must have a sense of humor :)

That is it for the 28 week appointment. We are coming down the home stretch!

No comments: