Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crafting

I love making things! It is my outlet. Because I deal with kids all day (which I love) and the tasks are never ending it is so nice to start a project and complete it. There is a beginning and an end. Laundry, cooking, cleaning are never totally done. You get all the laundry done and as soon has bath time rolls around you have half a load in the basket. Not so with crafts and that is why it is therapeutic for me. I love the sense of accomplishment.

The Internet has brought crafting to a whole different level. You can pretty much find a tutorial to make anything. It is so fun. Pinterest is such and awesome site. It can be addicting and a time sucker, but have found some cute ideas. I also love reading craft blogs. I found some great ideas. Sometimes I just copy exactly what I find, and sometimes I put a little spin on the idea to make it my own.

I am going to post here about my crafting as well. I have done some in the past, but I think I will try to keep track of my projects and at least post pictures of them. It will be fun to look back and see what I have completed Smile

No comments: