Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Wreath

Crafting has been put on hold lately. My efforts have been focused on getting a regular workout routine down. I was very tired at first, and only had energy to focus on that. The routine has been established, and I began to get the itch to finish up some projects that I had started.

It was time for a Summer wreath. I had some burlap leftover from a wreath fail. I saw a wreath on Pinterest that gave me some inspiration and decided to go for it.

My inspiration:

I loved the stripes, but I didn’t have the yarn in the colors I wanted. I decided to wrap my pool noodle wreath with the leftover burlap, and then I painted the stripes. I added some felt flowers and a ribbon hanger. It took me a little bit of time, but I am pleased with the results.

Summer Wreath

 

Wreath Flowers

No comments: