Monday, March 19, 2012

Tennis Racquet Printable

 

We are the middle of redecorating our Master bedroom. I found some really fun fabric with grey and lime flowers to use as an accent. It so bright and refreshing. The walls are pretty bare, so I am making some things to fill up the open spaces.

My hubby and I love tennis. We love to play and watch tennis. We played quite a bit before we were married. Unfortunately, we do more watching than playing these days because of our busy family life. We hope to have some tennis dates as the weather warms up.

I thought it would be kind of fun to include this hobby in our bedroom décor. I used a graphic from The Graphics Fairy. She has awesome graphics that you can download for free.

Here is what I came up with:

Tennis Racquets_Lime

I am sending this off to MPIX to have it printed today. Can’t wait to hang it up!

Here is the link to download the picture!

No comments: