Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oops...1 Day Late AGAIN!

My schedule has been so off this week, but here is our Wednesday Toddler Tales. I am late again. Oh, well. Better late than never :)

*Chase discovered my shadow on the wall when I was changing his diaper. He was quite fascinated. He pointed it out again to me this morning.

*He likes bleu cheese and craisins.

*He complains when daddy leaves for work. He is so sad to see him go.

*He loves playing with the big kids at church. He tries to run and keep up with them.

*He is getting 4 molars all at once. Ouchy!

*He loves to "sweep."

*He loves to throw balls. He has pretty good aim. Daddy is liking the baseball potential. It looks like he is going to be a righty much to Uncle Johnny's disappointment.

That is all for now. I will work on posting some pictures. We had some really cute pro pics done. I will have to share.

2 comments:

Katie said...

can't wait for the pro pics!!

Stef said...

cute stuff. looking forward to the pix.